1. In a pot, bring water to a boil with salt to taste.
2cups elbow macaroni
3/4 cup Velveeta cheese
2/3 cup mild yellow cheddar cheese
1/3 cup whole milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
2. Once the water comes to a boil add the macaroni and cook for 12 to 15
3. When the noodles are cooked drain but do not rinse.
4. To make the cheese sauce: in a pan over low-heat, combine the Velveeta cheese,
shredded cheddar, and milk.
5. Cook the cheeses till they are melted and then add the salt.
6. Add the noodles and mix threw. Place in a casserole dish and bake for 10 to 15
minutes. You may want to broil the top to make a brown top.
7. Let cool, serve and enjoy!