1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons,heaping, WISHBONE deluxe french salad dressing (the
1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish
2 teaspooons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon ketchup
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Mix everything very well in a small container.
2. Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again.
3. Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using. (to allow all of the flavors to
"meld") Makes nearly 1 cup (enough for about 8 Big Macs™).
COOKING your BIG MAC™:
INGREDIENTS: (this is a per sandwich recipe)
1 -regular sized sesame seed bun
1 -regular sized plain bun
2 -previously frozen regular beef patties
2 -tablespoons Big Mac sauce
2 -teaspoons reconstituted onions
1 -slice real American cheese
2 -hamburger pickle slices
1/4 Cup -shredded iceberg lettuce
Discard the crown half of the regular bun, retaining the heel. (The cooking method for the
Big Mac™ is basically the same as the regular burgers, only the bun toasting method is slightly
In the Big Mac's case you toast the bottom (heel) first. Do this along with the extra
heel. (this will be your middle bun)
1. Cook the two-all-beef-patties just like the regular burgers.
2. After the bun parts are toasted, put 1 tablespoon of "Mac sauce" on each of the
heels. (toasted side)
3. Then add 1/8 cup shredded lettuce to each.
4. On the true bottom bun, place one thin slice of American cheese on top of the lettuce.
5. On the extra "heel", the middle bun, place two pickle slices on top of the lettuce.
6. Toast the "crown" (top) of the bun also. When the meat patties are done, place them
one at a time on both prepared buns. Stack the middle bun on top of the
bottom bun, and put the crown on top.
(For proper "aging", or "Q-ing", ...wrap the finished Big Mac® in a 12"x18" sheet of waxed
paper as follows):
1. Center the burger, right side up, on the waxed paper. Fold the "long" ends of the paper
up over the top. (It will resemble a tube with the burger in the center)
2. Fold the two remaining ends underneath. Wrap snug, but don't squish it like the
3. Let sit 5-8 minutes, allowing the flavors to "meld".
4. Microwave, still wrapped, 15 seconds on high.
....Enjoy an AWESOME Big Mac® Sandwich!